The Association shall be a non-profit organization, constituted and operated for the advancement of the following objectives. It shall also strive to develop a concern for rural problems and further the legitimate interests of the deprived sections of the population, within the overall purpose and objectives of the Institute.
- To act as a forum for interaction for the Alumni of the Institute.
- To take up the activities of common interests of Alumni such as
- Organising meetings, seminars, short duration refresher courses, discussions, conferences and other programmes;
- Promotion of the professional interests of its members;
- Inform the members of the recent developments in the field of management and , academics;
- To publish books, journals, magazines and other materials for promoting the objectives of the Association;
- Any other activities which the members of the Association decide upon to further the achievement of the objectives of the Association;
- To achieve on its own or in conjunction with other organisation(s) all or any of the objectives of the Association.
- To act as a forum to further the interaction between the Institute and the Alumni of the Institute