JustRojgar - Manager (Business Development)
Justrojgar India Pvt. Ltd. (formerly Techpeople Management Services Pvt. Ltd.) is a for-profit social enterprise primarily into market aligned skills training, manpower staffing and outsourcing. Justrojgar.com is one of India's first integrated online employment exchanges for the informal sector jobs.
Justrojgar bridges the demand-supply gap in the service industry by creating a comprehensive ecosystem to train job seekers and link them with potential employers. For corporate clients, service employees can fill roles such as janitors, security guards, and helpers, while in a domestic setting these positions can include full- and part-time housekeepers, cooks, doormen, and caretakers.
Justrojgar has been working in National Capital Region and has placed over 1700 candidates in the last 18 months. The organization envisions a national footprint for skilling and placing the manpower needed to fill the massive national labor market shortage for formalized service work.
By providing stable jobs to these people, Justrojgar is making it possible for those living at the bottom of the pyramid to directly benefit from the country's economic growth. The company is in the process of expanding its operations in the housekeeping and facility management services and is looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
- Manage operations and business development with regard to manpower outsourcing under Justrojgar Payroll in housekeeping and facility management services
- Achieve monthly and quarterly performance targets of manpower outsourcing with regard to housekeeping, facility management services and other allied sector/s
- Identify new clients, develop proposals, negotiate and acquire new clients for outsourcing manpower
- Manage the entire operations starting from sourcing manpower for the site; manage the site and clients at the work place
- Hire and manage operations staff and ensure business continuity
- Ensure the maintenance of ESI and PF account of all the staff deployed at the site
- Manage existing clients and ensure timely submission of bills and recovery of payments
- Submit weekly and monthly progress report in terms of client leads, acquisition and follow-up
- Handle training and orientation of new staff and handle all issues and grievances including administrative and HR issues.
- Ensure implementation of customer grievance system
- Ensure purposeful visits of delegations, head office staff, donors/ investors, etc. to the field sites
- Build brand of justrojgar.com with the stakeholders.
Desired skills and experience
- 5-8 years of professional experience at mid or senior management level; at least 3 years in the hospitality/facilities management space
- Experience working in a startup and building a team from scratch, preferred
- Strong networking skills with a strong network in the existing industry and with the employers;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: fluent in English and Hindi
- Reliable, sincere and committed to his/her work with a passion for the social sector
- A self-starter and proactive person with a proven track record in the industry
Salary commensurate with experience and on par with the industry standards. The compensation includes a base
pay along with a variable pay based on performance.
Location - Delhi
Justrojgar is a young company with a lot of potential for impact. The candidate has tremendous scope to learn and
grow in an entrepreneurial company and be part of our vision.
Please submit a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks of receiving their applications. No other follow-ups will be